- Online tracing of the item.
- Delivery of the postal item to any post office of Lithuania convenient to the addressee.
- Insure more valuable postal items for the amount of LTL 16,000 maximum.
Important to know:
- Maximum postal item weight – 10kg.
- Post offices providing the service.
- Postal items of larger weight can be sent as postal parcels.
- Postal items can also be sent using courier services.
- Service tariffs (prices).
- The postal item will reach any post office in the country within three business days.
- Postal item marked “Mokėti įteikiant“ (Payment upon delivery) is delivered to the addressee when the latter pays for rendered services at the established tariffs.
- Postal item marked “Išpirktinė” (Cash-on-delivery) is delivered to the addressee after the latter pays the service provider the specified amount of money. The sender must conclude an agreement with the service provider.
“Sometimes I like to send an item of home made goodies to my daughter by post using the “Economy item”, because this service enables a postal item to be delivered to any desired post office. My daughter is very busy and it’s more convenient for her to collect the postal item from the post office near her workplace, rather than from the post office near her place of residence”.
Regina (58) from Pakruojis