A free hybrid mail program enabling to send letters by hybrid mail is available for download at the website of Lithuania Post. You will need to load the text of your letter to the special hybrid mail program, indicate the addressee’s address and send the letter. The addressee will receive an ordinary letter in a paper format.
- Quick and convenient – there is no need to go to a post office or search for a public letter box to post your letter. Letters may be posted straight from your office or home.
- Letters may be sent both domestically and abroad.
- Send the first letter free of charge!
- The exact price of a letter sent by hybrid mail may be calculated with the price calculator.
Important to know:
- Letters are printed on A4 sheets. If the customer wishes, double-sided or multicolor printing is possible.
- When sending abroad, hybrid letters reach addressees faster than ordinary letters as they are printed in the destination country.
- Letters sent by hybrid mail to addressees in Lithuania are subject to delivery standards applied to ordinary priority correspondence items. When sending abroad, letters are delivered following the delivery standards of the destination country.
- The hybrid mail service is provided by Lithuania Post in cooperation with its partner BlueMail b.v., the Netherlands company; therefore, you will have to perform some operations at the website of BlueMail. After connecting to the hybrid mail program, the system will automatically redirect you to the partner’s website.
- Payment for sending letters may be made using VISA and MasterCard credit cards transferring in advance a certain amount of money to your hybrid mail account. The funds available in this account will be used for settlements for the services provided. Please note that temporarily the settlements page will be available in English only; please choose only the above mentioned payment methods.
- More information on the service may be found in the User Guide and FAQ section. Also, you may call +370 700 55 400 in Vilnius or e-mail to email@example.com. Please feel free to call this number or write an e-mail in order to find out on possibilities to fulfil your special needs when sending hybrid letters to addressees in Lithuania (e.g. insertion of postcards or other additional materials).
“Every month we post a plenty of letters to our customers - we inform about new services and promotions, or send bills for the services provided. That’s great that now we can save time and do everything with the help of the Internet”.
Saulius (35) from Klaipėda