The AB Lietuvos paštas post offices engage in granting consumer credits which takes just a few minutes. At present the customers can use financial services offered by “General Financing” – a financial institution which belongs to the group of the French bank “Societe Generale” and “Ūkio banko lizingas”.
- Signing the credit agreement takes a few minutes and money is transferred in about ten minutes.
- We offer financial services of two companies, so you can compare them and choose the alternative that suits you best.
Important to know:
- The list of post offices granting credit is given here: (“General Financing”, “Ūkio banko lizingas”).
- AB Lietuvos paštas employees provide the customer with all information about concluding the consumer credit, evaluate the customer’s ability to take on a consumer credit and perform assessment of the customer’s solvency.
- AB Lietuvos paštas accepts credit repayment amounts from the customer on the basis of the agreement signed between the customer and credit provider.
“Sometimes it happens that a few days before my payday I’m short of money for some important purchase or unplanned expenses, so I hurry to the post office where I can quickly get a consumer credit. The post office is more than a place to send letters and items, because here you can handle your financial matters”.
Vaidotas (35) from Tauragė