„PayPost“ is Lithuania Post’s network of financial services. At present, almost 200 „PayPost“ on-street outlets are open to the public.
- Acceptance of fees.
- Sending and receipt of money orders within Lithuania.
- Sending and receipt of international money orders.
- Extension of consumer credits.
- Sale of Government savings bonds.
- Subscription to periodicals.
Important to know:
- „PayPost“ outlets render financial services only; conventional postal services are not provided.
- „PayPost“ business hours.
- Payment for the services provided at „PayPost“ outlets can be made in cash only.
With establishment of „PayPost“ outlets, access to financial services became even simpler and easier. Now there is no need for rush going to a bank’s branch in order to send a money order to my son studying in Vilnius. It is also convenient for him to collect the money orders as „PayPost“ outlets are located in the main and easily accessible places in the city.