- Acceptance of fees.
- Sending and receipt of money orders within Lithuania.
- Sending and receipt of international money orders.
- Extension of consumer credits.
- Sale of Government savings bonds.
- Pension Funds.
- Mobile account replenishment.
- Subscription to periodicals.
Important to know:
- PayPost outlets render financial services only; conventional postal services are not provided.
- PayPost business hours.
- Payment for the services provided at PayPost outlets can be made in cash only.
„With establishment of PayPost outlets, access to financial services became even simpler and easier. Now there is no need for rush going to a bank’s branch in order to send a money order to my son studying in Vilnius. It is also convenient for him to collect the money orders as PayPost outlets are located in the main and easily accessible places in the city.”
Jurgita (46) from Plungė